Qualities of a St. Matthew Pastoral Council candidate are:
* Being a fully initiated Catholic who has received Baptism, Eucharist and Confirmation, in good standing.
* A registered member of St. Matthew Parish, 18 years or older.
* The gift of time to give to monthly meetings and special parish projects.
* The gift of teamwork - being willing to work well with others, to listen and be interested in the views of others, to be sensitive to our culturally diverse church community.
* To accept and support Catholic Church doctrine.
* The ability to think in terms of the entire parish community.
* To help the parish grow spiritually, serve the Church, bring unity and harmony to the Parish.
* To have energy and enthusiasm about the Parish, to be open to exploring new ways of doing things.
* Applications need to be completed by December 1, 2020.
Thank you for completing this application to be considered to serve on the St. Matthew Pastoral Council. Members are appointed by the Pastor to a three year term. Meetings are held monthly from 7:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Your time to complete the form is about to expire due to inactivity. Please click "Continue Working" to complete the form and submit, otherwise your changes will be lost.
Your session will expire in 60 seconds.
Your time to complete the form has expired due to inactivity. Please click the button below or refresh the page with your browser and try again.